Birth defects soar 40% – Officials link this increase to worsening pollution. A growing body of scientific evidence indicates that the air within homes and other buildings can be more seriously polluted than outdoor air in even the largest and most industrialized cities.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Pollution & Family Planning Commission, China
- United States Environment Protection Agency (EPA)
Birth defects soar 40% – Officials link this increase to worsening pollution.
A growing body of scientific evidence indicates that the air within homes and other buildings can be more seriously polluted than outdoor air in even the largest and most industrialized cities.
Wellness Through Healthy Air
Air pollution can affect our health in many ways with both short-term and long-term effects. Different groups of individuals are affected by air pollution in different ways. Some individuals are much more sensitive to pollutants than others. Young children and elderly people often suffer more from the effects of air pollution.
People with health problems such as asthma, or heart and lung disease may also suffer more when the air is polluted. The extent to which an individual is harmed by air pollution usually depends on the total exposure to the damaging chemicals, i.e. the duration of exposure and the concentration of chemicals must be taken into account.
An Ionizer And Diffuser With The Latest Technology
Ever been to a hillside resort where the air is fresh and crisp? Or picnicked near a gushing waterfall, where taking deep breaths of the invigorating air immediately fills you with a sense of wellness?
Now, you can bring the pure, health-giving fresh air of the great outdoors right into your home with eAIR®, the innovative 2-in-1 ionizer cum diffuser. It has the latest ionization technology that fills your personal space with beneficial negative ions that effectively rid the air of pollutants and dust, and restore its natural purity, resulting in fresh, clean air for healthy living.
As a diffuser, its precision Multi-Strata Jetflow Technology™ works perfectly with eAROMA™ 100% pure essential oils for aromatherapy you can conveniently enjoy anywhere, anytime.
Here’s How eAIR® Works For Your Health
eAIR® uses a patented technology that induces ionization when high-voltage energy is applied to a fusion of ceramic and special metal alloys. Not only is eAIR® designed to conform to international safety standards, but it is also engineered to maintain the optimal modulation of ionization power. What happens is that the high-energy electrons turn oxygen molecules in the air into unstable but highly-reactive oxygen atoms, which are called “negative ions”.
These negative ions function in several ways to clean the air around you.
- They react with pollutants and allergens, and convert them into harmless by-products such as carbon dioxide and water;
- they bind with the cell walls of germs and in the process kill them;
- they make dust particles clump together and drop to the ground.
- By eliminating these harmful substances, our air quality is restored to its pure, natural condition. With the press of a button, eAIR® produces a continuous stream of negative ions needed for optimum quality air that is so essential for good health.
eAIR® Restores The Quality Of Air Around You
Due to pollution, space constraints, and the density of urban dwellings and activities, poor air quality surrounds us. Our ecological system has a natural way of cleansing the air but that ecological balance has been disturbed especially in densely-populated areas. However, technology has found a way to restore the air in your home and work place.
eAIR® floods your home with a continuous flow of negative ions that work to rid pollutants and dust in the air. What you get is fresh, clean, and invigorating air that is essential for healthy living. The benefits of negative ions include preventing allergies caused by airborne dust and allergens, eliminating tobacco smoke, removing unpleasant odours such as those from mould and bacteria, reducing fatigue, and helping in recovery from exhausting physical activities.
Benefits Of Using eAIR®
- Harmful, suspended fine dust particles are removed from the air.
- Offensive airborne and fabric-embedded odours from tobacco smoke, stale food, and organic solvents are eradicated.
- All airborne and surface-bound bacteria viruses, mould, and allergens are eliminated.®